background

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 7, 2011

high five

Here are some of today's happenings
------------------------------------------------------------

Eli is getting his first power tool lesson from daddy. He is after all an expert button pusher.

Here is dream baby that I birthed. This is what Isaac did while we got Eli ready for bed.
And this is what he did while we ate dinner. Seriously, the child only cries for food and diapers. Hope he keeps it up!!
Here's my firstborn sweetness eating a snack with daddy on the futon. Love the one sock on, one sock off.
And this is what Eli had learned this morning when I got up.

1 comment:

  1. Good job Eli! Maybe you & Elayna can get together with all yall's tools and build something. How fun!

    I'm glad you're getting use out of the boppy cover! Keep the posts coming! I can't get enough of these boys!

    ReplyDelete