background

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 25, 2011

our saturday

Matt took Eli into the field today to pick blackberries. They both had a good time, despite scratched up legs. Matt said he'd pick two and Eli would eat one. :)
Blackberry jam here we come!
Isaac and I joined in the picking for a little while before nap time.
Matt got at least 5 cups! More will be ripe soon so we may have to get creative with the berries. Cobbler anyone?
Very first brother bath. Look who's sitting up (mostly) on his own!

3 comments:

  1. I cannot get over them in the bathtub together! I will take some cobbler when I come! Great Saturday pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tub picture is definitely a keeper. There are a gazillion blackberry recipes online. Let me know how creative you get. You always put me in a do-something mood.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I can't believe how big the boys are getting in such a short time! I can't wait to eat some of those blackberries when I come visit! Love cobbler! Eli looks so much like Mattehew.

    ReplyDelete