So a friend at church was extremely generous and gave us free tickets to Dollywood(!!) so we took a long weekend vacation and went to Pigeon Forge. We picked an off season weekend and boy was it worth it not having to wait in line for anything. Eli got off the bumblebee ride and right on the duck ride....about 5 times in a row!
| Eli is preparing himself for a fun-filled day. |
| Isaac's token ride (okay, he rode the tea cups too) |
| Rode "Thomas the Train" aka the dollywood train. |
| Isaac watching daddy and Eli |
| Matt and Eli on the green elephant |
| Rode this ride by himself first. Just hung out. |
| Braved this ride by himself 2nd. Got to push a button and turn TWO steering wheels! |
| Now onto the big stuff....the bumblebee went up and down. |
| Riding with his daddy |
| Stopping for a snack and sharing with brother |
| Brothers playing while mommy rides a roller coaster. |



LOVE these pictures! What a great family vacation! As I'm looking at the picture with you guys on the train, I think it might be one of the only times I've seen a frown on Isaac's face. It's the first thing I noticed. Wow! I've never been to Dollywood. How fun.
ReplyDeleteLooks awesome. Hmm, we might have to check it out sometime. Love that you guys got to go.
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures! I can't believe Eli rode the rides himself...how brave! Love your family!
ReplyDelete